Attention Aspiring Authors
The Nashville Creative Writing Meetup Group and the Book Publishing Lady have joined forces to present the Nashville Book Publishing Workshop, on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CST)
The goal is to help aspiring authors, writer, teachers, trainers and entrepreneurs to learn the step-by-step process on how to write, market and publish a book.
Publish Your Book Today:
Master the 10 Step Process on how to Write,
Market and Publish Your Book FAST
Publish Your Book Today:
Master the 10 Step Process of How to Write,
Market and Publish Your Book FAST!
By the end of this training you will learn how to:
- Get published in 90-days or less
- Understand all aspects of the publishing industry
- Publish e-books, children’s books, poetry an training manuals
- Clearly understand the Book Publishing Process
- Write a Best Selling Book
- Manufacture and organize your book
- Use the "FREE" Resources to help you publish your book
- Select the right editor, printer, publisher and book cover designer
- Publish and print 100 books for under $300.00
- Sell 100 books in less than 100 days
The goal of this workshop is to:
- Understand the Book Publishing Process
- Write a GREAT Book
- Tap into the many resources to help you launch your book
- Get your book on the market in 90-days or less
- You will leave the workshop with a sample of your book
What to bring with you:
- Laptop if you have one
- Manuscript if you have one
Date: Sunday, August 18, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: Nashville Entrepreneur Center, 41 Peabody Street, Nashville, TN 37210
Four ways to register:
2. Call (615) 753-5647
3. Email Renee @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Renee @ (615) 753-5647 or email: email@example.com
Renee Bobb, Book Publishing Coach and Trainer
P.O. Box 583, Hermitage, TN 37076
Hands-on Small Groups Book Publishing Training Course
Twice a year The Book Publishing Lady Renee Bobb hosts an empowering book publishing training course. Designed to help aspiring authors complete their entire book by taking them through the step-by-step book publishing process. Not only will she educate, but you will leave the training with a completed book, marketing, distribution and sales plan.
One of the major highlights of this course is that your book does not have to be competed in order to attend. Renee will provide you with the resources and contacts to complete your book in one day.
During this eight-hour small group book publishing workshop, Renee will customize your publishing plan of action, work on your book and complete key elements of the publishing process.
The Hands-on Small Group Book Publishing Training Course is designed for 10 Authors. We will complete the following items:
Agenda for the Day
Step 1: Distribute Book Publishing Kit
In the kit you will find:
- A copy of the top-selling book "The Book Publishing Process: The Beginner's Guide to Book Publishing Success”.
- Prior to the workshop you will receive links with Book Publishing Coach and Author Renee Bobb teaching you the step-by-step book publishing process. This will prepare you for the training.
- Success Journal designed to help you keep all your thoughts and ideas in one place.
- Book Publishing Resource Guide with a list of local and national book publishing resources designed to help you through the book publishing process. The Resource Guide includes; Graphic Designers, Printers, Illustrators, Web Designers, Layout and Design Specialist, Book Cover Designers and much more.
- Writing pen, highlighter and sticky notes.
Step 2: Complete Book Content Key Elements
Step 3: Create Marketing/Sales and Advertising Plan
Step 4: Manufacture Book: Set-up Publishing Accounts
Step 5: Print Galley Copy of the Book
Step 6: Set up Amazon.com Account
Step 7: Launch Book Sales and Marketing Campaign
Step 8: Complete Book Distribution Process
Items to bring with you to the Hands-on Small Group Book Publishing Training Course:
1. Laptop: If you don’t have one please let me know I will bring one for you to work on during class.
2. Electronic copy of manuscript and book cover if you have it.
3. Book Cover description, images and colors
Cost: $597.95 per author (If you have a co-author and/or spouse/partner they can attend for free)
- Breakfast, Lunch and all training materials are included.
- If you are unable to attend the live training course, contact me for a one-on-one session in person, via zoom or conference call.
How to register:
1. Online at www.BookPublishingLady.com
2. Call Renee @ 615-753-5647
3. E-mail Renee @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating is limited to only 10 Authors